Safeguarding Your Small Business
Tip 1: foster a culture of cybersecurity
Thanks to the Private Sector Emergency Management Association (PSEMA) for providing these great tips!
8. Foster a Culture of Cybersecurity:
Create a culture of cybersecurity within your organization. Encourage employees to report suspicious activities promptly and provide channels for confidential reporting. Regularly communicate and reinforce cybersecurity best practices to all staff members.
Our Cybersecurity Competition Participants will tell you that their company culture changed.
With our free, no-think trainings! Order them today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve scoured the internet for materials that we think are entertaining, yet informative. Then we organized them into four sections.
1. Hang the provided poster at the beginning of the month to announce the topic.
2. Send a pre-prepared email each week about the monthly topic.
3. Guide the staff through an activity (with instructions).
4. Watch a video with the staff and lead the discussion questions (yes, you will have the answers).
Wyoming’s Cybersecurity Competition for Small Businesses helps you create your security policies and then you can cherry pick our security awareness trainings to fit your company’s needs.
Register early for the 2024 Wyoming Cybersecurity Competition for Small Businesses! You’ll get real cookies!