Working webinars are a new part of Wyoming’s Cybersecurity Competition for Small Businesses. The first one was on February 25th and featured Jason Jenkins from Silver Star Communications and Dave Berry from Range, two Wyoming internet service providers (ISPs).
One of the questions we get every year in the competition is Where does my ISPs responsibility end and mine begin? So, we created a working webinar to discuss that exact question.
This video features Jason Jenkins of Silver Star Communications discussing VOIP (voice over internet protocol) applications.
Stay tuned to our video series this week releasing 5 videos:
1. Renting versus buying equipment on your own – pros and cons (Mon 3/8)
2. Terminology for basic networks (Tues 3/9)
3. Managing a router – tips from an ISP (Wed 3/10)
4. What you need to know about ISPs and managing your voice applications
5. Where does your ISP’s responsibility end and yours begin?
To learn more about working webinars and register, visit www.cyberwyoming.org/events/
To register for Wyoming’s Cybersecurity Competition for Small Businesses visit www.cyberwyoming.org/competition
Free because of our members and sponsors